• Daily Protector Moisturiser SPF30+ should be used prior, during and after all treatments.
• Products may be recommended by your Skin Specialist and should be used for at least two weeks prior to any treatment.
• One week prior to treatment, avoid the use of Topical Retinoids such as Retin-A, Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate.
• Do not have any waxing done 48 hours before a treatment on the area to be treated.
• The area to be treated must be clean shaven.
• We recommend you come to appointments with clean skin in the area to be treated.
• Avoid any sun exposure to the treated area and use a Daily Protector Moisturiser SPF30+ every day.
• Do not cleanse or apply any product to your skin for 12 hours unless advised by your Skin Specialist. We advise to continue your recommended homecare from the next day as prescribed.
• Do not rub or touch the treated area, this helps to prevent cross infection.
• Do not use any active products (exfoliants/scrubs, AHA’s, BHA’s, Vitamin A, Vitamin C) for 4 days (or as personally advised) after your treatment to avoid skin irritation.
• Avoid scratching or picking the treated area.
• Keep the skin cool and apply a cool compress for comfort should the skin feel hot.
• Avoid bathing or washing with hot water for 12 hours.
• Do not wax the treated area for 10 days.
• Avoid heavy exercise or activities where you are likely to perspire heavily for 24 hours.
• Do not apply tanning lotions or get an active tan on the area that has been treated.
• Avoid excessive alcohol intake for 24 hours.
• We recommend the use of Mineral Make-up following any treatment.
Although possible side effects are very rare, they can happen. If you have any concerns or questions please contact Oi Cosmetic Studio on
0755730023 or email@example.com.
We are also available to be messaged personally through Facebookmessenger 24/7.